What’s involved in borrowing to pay tax debt?April 23, 2020
I can’t pay my tax debt, what do I do?April 23, 2020
Yes, several short-term lenders offer business tax debt loans. They are also other business loans such as invoice factoring, and trade finance designed to provide working capital while continuing to trade.
However, the various other business tax debt loans include:
- Initially, caveat loans and second mortgages requiring real-estate security.
- Also, caveat loans requiring vehicle security.
- However, there are also invoice factoring facilities.
- Plus, pay tax debt or obtain working capital by obtaining unsecured business cash flow loans.
- Finally, supplier financing facilities.