What are the features of invoice finance?

What is Invoice Finance?
May 21, 2020
What is supplier invoice finance?
May 21, 2020
  • Firstly, ongoing facility to suit business need.
  • Secondly, no property security required. PPSR Business security required
  • Thirdly, the loan facility in business or company name
  • Also, loan amounts provided to 80% of your invoice (lender conditions apply). Then once the invoice is paid the remaining 20% is provided minus fees/interest costs.
  • Then, some lenders will allow factoring of invoices on an ad hoc basis; without the need for financing all invoices.
  • Finally, settlement for invoice fiance can be achieved in 2 – 7 days, depending on the lender