What are the pros and cons of a Part 9 debt agreement?May 20, 2020
What debts can’t be included under a debt agreement?May 20, 2020
Most personal unsecured debts can be included under a debt agreement. Therefore, debts such as:
- Personal loans, credit cards and store cards.
- Additionally, payday loans and loans <$2000 can be included. As such, these loans typically are loans repaid within one year or less.
- Plus, overdrawn bank accounts and unsecured overdrafts.
- Likewise, unpaid rent can be included as a creditor to be put under a debt agreement.
- Significantly, medical, accounting and legal fees as debt issues can result from these matters.
- Finally, Phone, internet, gas and electricity bills can also be included in a debt agreement.