What types of car loans are available for people with bad credit?April 21, 2020
There are many forms of bad credit, such as:
- Firstly, credit defaults.
- Secondly, your credit score is reduced by applying for too many loans.
- Thirdly, court judgements and court writs.
- Certainly, discharged bankruptcies are accepted.
- However, finance is not available while you are under full bankruptcy.
- Finally, you are able to get a bad credit car loan with a current part 9 debt agreement.
Generally, the lenders like to see the credit issues older than six months old, and also paid. However, we have seen loan approvals for people with very bad credit.