What are the Australian Tax Office collection methods for tax debt?April 23, 2020
What is the difference between Caveat Loans & Mortgage Loans?May 2, 2020
The loan process varies depending on the type of tax loan. However, see below the Loan Saver Network loan process:
- Firstly, we discuss your financial situation and identify the most suitable loan options. Hence, your finance options could include an individual or a combination of business loans.
- Secondly, we provide you with a Free tax loan proposal so you know what you can achieve.
- Thirdly, we collect documents related to your business, security property, tax debt, home loan and other loan information.
- Fourthly, we submit your loan application to the most competitive lender to meet your requirements.
- Finally, loan and mortgage documentation is completed. Of course, following this is the loan settlement and payment to the ATO.